Palawan Tour Packages
Be There! Come Home to Palawan and Avail Our Ultimate Palawan Packages
Explore amazing Palawan, the Philippines’ tropical backpacker’s paradise and its many wonders from a wonderful beach experience to lush forests bursting with life. This island is a home to protected thriving flora and fauna comparable to that of the tropical forests of Borneo, and rare species of marine wildlife residing within its famous Coron and Tubbataha reefs.
Take a unique adventure with different Palawan tour packages to choose from and explore limestone cliffs and islands in El Nido and Coron, also known as the jewels of the island or even explore Puerto Princesa’s Subterranean River National Park.
Indeed there are many things to do and see in tropical Palawan which makes it a popular tourist destination from travelers from all over the world, this comes with no surprise as the island houses world class beaches with translucent waters and powder fine sand, natural hot springs, caves and reefs and so much more. The Calauit Island has its preserve wildlife sanctuary which is also located within the island and a home to local and African wildlife brought in since the 1970’s during the Marcos’ regime and can be accessed through a mini seeing safari hosted by the sanctuary itself.
A stay in the island alone is not all about sites and seeing, it can also be enriching and educational. Take home an extraordinary little piece of history from your Palawan travel packages and visit 12 World War II Japanese warship wrecks which are open for diving and exploring.
Enriching a world class experience from our Palawan tour packages, a lot of people don’t often think twice or back out, as they can virtually see an extraordinary experience that could be enjoyed. However, believe it or not, Palawan tour packages do not have to be expensive or extravagant to be experienced.
As a matter of fact, if trips are planned carefully and people are able to locate a great travel agency anyone can get affordable packages that would meet your needs and satisfaction. Packages vary, and can range from extravagant to affordable. To get a package that would well suit your needs, it is always advisable to consult our travel agent or any authorized travel agency.
Experiences like these are what make the spice in our lives. Add color to your life and book now. There are plenty of bundles to choose to be able to create your own amazing stay.
Take a deep breath and share life experience that highlights a truly extraordinary and wonderful getaway.
Start looking at your dream Palawan tour packages today!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We require 25% DOWNPAYMENT for the confirmation of your booking.
- The 25% DOWNPAYMENT is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The fees and charges of bank remittances or Paypal payments charged to the sender for sending money to our account must be paid by the sender. Etravel Pilipinas will only pay the receiving cost of the transferred payments charged to our bank or by our Paypal account.
- Deadline for FULL PAYMENT is 7 days before your tour schedule. Important: Failure to pay before the deadline will automatically cancel your booking confirmation.
- CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel your trip, a written notification is required.
- CANCELLATION made before 14 days of your tour schedule is 50% refundable of the full price.
- CANCELLATION made in less than 14 days of your tour schedule is strictly non-refundable. (Your hotel bookings, airport transfers are paid in advance.)
- We reserve the right to change the price on the tour package without notice should fluctuations occur in boat, air, land, fuel costs or currency rates. However, we will honor the price stated in your invoice once you have paid the tour package in full.
- The information you will give is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL to us. We assure the safety of your personal information. No other parties can gain access or benefit from your personal information.
- Payment of the tour package is only made through bank to bank transfer or credit card. Credit card payments is subject to 5% surcharge.